- Completed about 2–3 years in an accredited program with emphasis in accounting or business, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be proficient in the use of personal computers and software such as Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Word, and Microsoft Office Excel. Other specialized software experience may be desirable.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be able and willing to report to work at the Wells Office (or other desired location in WREC’s service area).
- Be able and willing to work inside a professional office environment requiring business casual dress.
- Be able and willing to work weekends and holidays as required.
- This is a temporary employment position, it will begin June 1st and end no later than August 31st, 2023.
- The wage for this position is 26.00 per hour. A standard 40-hour work week will be expected on a 4 day, 10 hour, Monday through Thursday schedule.
- Benefits are limited to paid holidays that occur during your term of employment and 20 hours of personal leave time with pay. The holiday will include Independence Day. No health insurance or retirement benefits are included.
Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. PST on Friday, May 5.