Wells Rural Electric Company is currently looking for a motivated, qualified employee to join our team as a Journeyman Electrician in the Wells office. The person hired for this position will be responsible for meeting the needs of the members by installing consumer products and services, including effective and efficient wiring, installation and maintenance on electrical services and equipment. While providing services for beneficial electrification to meet the requirements of the strategic plan and provide support and information to members on what they can do on their side of the meter.
The qualified applicant will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a 4-year apprentice program.
- Journeyman Electrician certification.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience as a Journeyman Electrician.
- Experience, certifications, specialized training is desirable.
- Nevada and Utah electrical contractors license is desirable.
WREC is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, fill out the application below. Applications will be accepted from Thursday, May 13, through Thursday, June 3, or until filled. Interested applicants may request a full job description through the “Contact Us” form.