Start Service

Not a member yet? No worries, become a Wells Rural Electric Company member to activate your electric service! Applying for cooperative membership is easily accomplished by choosing the following option that works best for you:

  • Online: Simply complete the online membership application below and WREC member service representative will review your application and call to complete the process.
  • Walk-in: We love meeting new members. You can visit any of our three offices and apply in person. The Carlin office is located at 1322 Chestnut St. The Wells office is located at 1451 Humboldt Ave. The West Wendover office is located at 1706 Butte St.
  • Phone: Call us at (800)566-6696.