Plant Accounting Specialist
Wells Rural Electric Company is currently looking for a motivated, qualified employee to join our team as a Plant Accounting Specialist in the Wells office. The person hired for this position will be responsible for enhancing the effectiveness and functionality of the material, plant and asset processes and procedures at WREC while working with other employees to help improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.
The qualified applicant will have:
- Associate Degree in accounting or a business-related field.
- Or a high school diploma or equivalent along with five years accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in RUS accounting and work order practices preferred
- Minimum of three years electric utility experience is preferred
- Experience in the cooperative electric utility industry is preferred
WREC is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, fill out the application below. Applications will be accepted from Thursday, May 6, through Thursday, May 27, or until filled. Interested applicants may request a full job description through the “Contact Us” form.